Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, March 10, 2023

'I wish I did look like this': See user reactions to viral, new beauty filter - CNN

'I wish I did look like this': See user reactions to viral, new beauty filter

The new "Bold Glamour" filter on TikTok uses machine learning technology to automatically edit users facial features. Hear why some people are disturbed by how it makes their faces look

Adblock test (Why?)



"like this" - Google News
March 08, 2023 at 01:05PM
https://ift.tt/v8a4Qkd

'I wish I did look like this': See user reactions to viral, new beauty filter - CNN
"like this" - Google News
https://ift.tt/0vpYGXd
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

NEWS: You’re Not Gonna Like This Resort Refillable Mug CHANGE in Disney World - AllEars.Net

[unable to retrieve full-text content] NEWS: You’re Not Gonna Like This Resort Refillable Mug CHANGE in Disney World    AllEars.Net "...

Postingan Populer